Users browsing this thread: 76 Guest(s)
Poll: Which Mii Fighter are you going to use?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
The Mii Gunner
18.97%
11 18.97%
The Mii Brawler
24.14%
14 24.14%
The Mii Swordsman
22.41%
13 22.41%
I don't plan on using Miis
34.48%
20 34.48%
Total 58 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|SWITCH HYPE TRAIN NOW BOARDING
Pac-Man and Mega Man are gaming legends and icons. The idea of them getting cut would piss off a ton of people.

Anyway my point with Dr. MarĂ­o is that he's literally just Mario. It'd be like having Biker Wario and Overalls Wario be two separate characters... And I know some of you are going to say "I'd like the idea of there being a Wario Land inspired Wario" Me too! But instead of there being two Warios we should just have one that manages to capture Wario from both series.

And that's my point with Dr. Mario. An alt costume is good enough to represent the Dr. Mario series. He doesn't need his own spot on the CSS. Alph could certainly use his own spot on the CSS.

As for Dark Pit, I think it pissed me off more that Sakurai put so much stuff from Uprising.

If you're gonna make last minute clones, why do it for series that already got newcomers? Why not make a clone of Diddy for Dixie? Could have been the exact same moveset and I would have been happy... Sort of.

Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: SUPER SM4SH BROS - by Omega - 07-05-2014, 07:02 PM
RE: TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|We have weekly Brawl tournaments - by Koopaul - 07-26-2015, 12:37 AM