Users browsing this thread: 89 Guest(s)
Poll: Which Mii Fighter are you going to use?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
The Mii Gunner
18.97%
11 18.97%
The Mii Brawler
24.14%
14 24.14%
The Mii Swordsman
22.41%
13 22.41%
I don't plan on using Miis
34.48%
20 34.48%
Total 58 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|SWITCH HYPE TRAIN NOW BOARDING
Top Five most likely cuts not including DLC characters and Clones: GO!

1: Pac-Man
Simply put, if Namco-Bandai isn't working on Smash 5, it's easy to see this guy getting let go. Though he is a gaming icon, I feel like his inclusion was more or less a result of Namco-Bandai working on Smash.

2: Mega Man
If Capcom continues to be a bumbling sack of buffoons, Mega Man would easily be the next to go. While literally EVERYONE loves Mega Man, and fans will be disappointed if he's removed, it's always Capcom's call. And like Snake, if the developers get distant, it's not 100% likely that he'll return.

3: Shulk
I think Shulk has a bit of Ness syndrome going for him, so I think he might stay simply for being the first protagonist in the Xenoblade franchise- but he could easily be cut and replaced with a newer Xenoblade protagonist if the series continues being made. I want him to stay as much as anyone, but I have a FEELING that Sakurai could replace him if need be.

4: Greninja
Unlike Lucario, who's popularity pre-Diamond and Pearl led to him getting into Smash Bros, Greninja really doesn't have that same popularity. As the newest starter from the newest set of games, its easy for him to be forgotten in the tests of time and replaced with a Gen 7, 8, or 9 mon.

5: Robin
I was going to put Duck Hunt here, but after giving it some thought, i feel like Robin may get cut over our favourite Dog and Duck duo. Robin's an avatar character, and a trend that future Fire Emblems have decided to take, having a customizable protagonist. If a newer Tactician classed character appears, it could be easy to transfer Robin's old moveset to that character. Plus, as an Avatar character, Robin doesn't really have the ICON power that Marth, Ike, and Lucina have.

I'm sure Sakurai will work his hardest to get every Smash Bro to return in future installments (if he's even still the director of Sma5h), but I feel like these five are the easiest cuts. What do you guys think?
hey i havent had a signature for a while
hi my name is Davis or Ark Kuvis or Megaluigi4 (its been years since I gone by that one)
i talk about video games a lot and i mostly lurk vg resource
hey if you like my posts why not up rep me that'd be cool thanks =)
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: SUPER SM4SH BROS - by Omega - 07-05-2014, 07:02 PM
RE: TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|We have weekly Brawl tournaments - by Ark Kuvis - 07-25-2015, 10:07 PM