Users browsing this thread: 88 Guest(s)
Poll: Which Mii Fighter are you going to use?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
The Mii Gunner
18.97%
11 18.97%
The Mii Brawler
24.14%
14 24.14%
The Mii Swordsman
22.41%
13 22.41%
I don't plan on using Miis
34.48%
20 34.48%
Total 58 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|SWITCH HYPE TRAIN NOW BOARDING
I think what I'd like even more than seeing these three clones removed is seeing them improved. The fact that they already have full character status now would make turning them into only alternates feel like a significant downgrade.

Improvements could include giving them more significant moveset differences (such as Falco's improvements made in Brawl), giving them more different Custom Specials (I'm looking at YOU Lucina), and even just making further hitbox differences in either application or power.

They obviously had no problems making alternate costumes as full new characters (See the Koopalings and Alph), but when it actually came time to do it, they had issues taking a character and NOT giving them differences. I'm sure that they would have done the same for Alph if they had the time, but the Pikmin mechanic is so complex that the only real way to make a clone of significant difference would be including the newer Pikmin, which in turn would have been a tremendously larger amount of time and thus far more work than a simple cloning tweak.
Thanked by: Gors, recme, Tellis

Messages In This Thread
RE: SUPER SM4SH BROS - by Omega - 07-05-2014, 07:02 PM
RE: TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|We have weekly Brawl tournaments - by TomGuycott - 07-24-2015, 06:30 PM