Users browsing this thread: 97 Guest(s)
Poll: Which Mii Fighter are you going to use?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
The Mii Gunner
18.97%
11 18.97%
The Mii Brawler
24.14%
14 24.14%
The Mii Swordsman
22.41%
13 22.41%
I don't plan on using Miis
34.48%
20 34.48%
Total 58 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|SWITCH HYPE TRAIN NOW BOARDING
I prefer Lucina to marth, so the answer to that is no... and the same with Dr. Mario to Mario. And I'm talking gameplay here, not characters.

In the case of Dark Pit, I would prefer Pit just get his Brawl moves back and Dark Pit take on Pit's Sm4sh moves as custom moves. Essentially, Dark Pit would stay the same and Pit would revert.

Rock Pikmin should have definitely been a custom move for the Pikmin captains. Bulbmin as well.

Honestly, if they were to separate Alph and Olimar, I want them to do something more creative with Alph. A full-on "Koppaite Captains" character utilizing all three of the Koppaites somehow. Maybe instead of being able to jump, the Koppaites have to toss each other onto higher ledges (as a not-thought-out example). It's just that the teamwork mechanic was such a big point of Pikmin 3, both in its marketing and its adventure, and I would rather Alph was able to showcase that.

Of course, I want Louie on a Tiny Titan Dweevil first... and something with the President, even though his frame is just different...

Erm, right then! The current clones and alts I think are fine. To be honest, I wish they'd gone whole-hog with the Daisy-over-Peach skin, and maybe allowed the characters to have different taunts and victory animations to better show off their unique characteristics. I also wouldn't mind if Luigi, Wario, and Peach all got doctor (and nurse) outfits with name/taunt/victory changes and custom moves to accomodate. I'm not thinking big custom moves, but just like:

L-Pills for Luigi
Pills for Peach instead of vegetables
Pills for Wario to throw instead of driving his bike (or something. Maybe keep the bike since Dr. Wario is in Wario Ware... Pills replace bite?)

Whole Dr. Mushroom Family here.
[Image: Dexter.png]  [Image: Bubbles.png]  [Image: SNWzHvA.png]   [Image: SamuraiJack2.png] [Image: kQzhJLF.png]  [Image: Pikachu.png] [Image: tSCZnqw.png]
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: SUPER SM4SH BROS - by Omega - 07-05-2014, 07:02 PM
RE: TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|We have weekly Brawl tournaments - by Kriven - 07-24-2015, 04:18 PM