Users browsing this thread: 81 Guest(s)
Poll: Which Mii Fighter are you going to use?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
The Mii Gunner
18.97%
11 18.97%
The Mii Brawler
24.14%
14 24.14%
The Mii Swordsman
22.41%
13 22.41%
I don't plan on using Miis
34.48%
20 34.48%
Total 58 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|SWITCH HYPE TRAIN NOW BOARDING
the problem with dark pit is that his final smash has to be the same as pit's final smash. pit gets the three sacred treasures, but dark pit doesnt. thats even the whole reason as to why sakurai made him a clone. i wish he was an alt, but there were problems with him being a alt, so they made him a clone, which doesnt bother me all that much. more options for others.

lucina has no excuse whatsoever to be a clone. i just looked up the reason on smash wiki and

"Lucina was originally planned as an alternate costume for Marth, but was given her own character slot later in development due to "'the characteristics of their attacks' being different."

dr mario should be kept as a clone though. he's different enough from mario to have the clone slot, so i'd keep him the way he is. i mean sure, they can change up some moves to make him a semi-clone, but aside from that, i have no problem with him being a clone.
[Image: XeE6VeC.gif]
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: SUPER SM4SH BROS - by Omega - 07-05-2014, 07:02 PM
RE: TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|We have weekly Brawl tournaments - by recme - 07-24-2015, 03:17 PM