Users browsing this thread: 82 Guest(s)
Poll: Which Mii Fighter are you going to use?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
The Mii Gunner
18.97%
11 18.97%
The Mii Brawler
24.14%
14 24.14%
The Mii Swordsman
22.41%
13 22.41%
I don't plan on using Miis
34.48%
20 34.48%
Total 58 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|SWITCH HYPE TRAIN NOW BOARDING
(07-24-2015, 02:18 PM)Koopaul Wrote: Erm yeah. So here's a thought. Would you guys be okay with Lucina, Dark Pit, and Dr. Mario being alts like Alph in the next game? That's what they were supposed to be and I feel like that's what they should be.

Yes on Dark Pit and Dr. Mario. Also "yes" for Lucina, unless they give her a more differing playstyle (as in, even more different than Roy is from Marth). 

That said, however, if the Doc is made a Mario alt, one of Mario's Down-B customs needs to be the Tornado (and maybe change Mario's down-air to be more like the Galaxy Spin, but without the boost, as a compromise between the newer Tornado-style dAir and his Melee-style dAir). Yes, I know people like FLUDD, but give us nostalgia grumps the option, dangit!
Offending people is a necessary and healthy act... Every time you say something that's offensive to another person, you just caused a discussion. You just forced them to have to think. - Louis C.K.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: SUPER SM4SH BROS - by Omega - 07-05-2014, 07:02 PM
RE: TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|We have weekly Brawl tournaments - by BullockDS - 07-24-2015, 02:28 PM