Users browsing this thread: 92 Guest(s)
Poll: Which Mii Fighter are you going to use?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
The Mii Gunner
18.97%
11 18.97%
The Mii Brawler
24.14%
14 24.14%
The Mii Swordsman
22.41%
13 22.41%
I don't plan on using Miis
34.48%
20 34.48%
Total 58 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|SWITCH HYPE TRAIN NOW BOARDING
(07-24-2015, 01:01 AM)Ark Kuvis Wrote: isn't there a competitive thread? like just hivemind there. Really, it's not so much Iceman's content that is his condescending tone. I totally understand what he's talking about, but really we're not here talking about competitive Ganondorf. We're just generally talking about Ganondorf. And you just assume literally everyone around you is on your level.

who the fuck are you, really?
Yo, Ark. Real talk here. If you would stop being Overreaction: The Member for a second, you'll realize that competitive play is an important and appreciated aspect of the game that some people like to talk about sometimes. Chill out and let discussions be discussions without trying to completely eliminate a significant side that you happen to disagree with.

I am interested in these two separate Ganondorfs though, the ones that apparently play exclusively competitive or casual. Does competitive Ganondorf happen to have a better neutral?
[Image: 582217063e.png][Image: RWDCRik.png]

Thanked by: E-Man, recme, BullockDS

Messages In This Thread
RE: SUPER SM4SH BROS - by Omega - 07-05-2014, 07:02 PM
RE: TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|We have weekly Brawl tournaments - by Shade - 07-24-2015, 01:38 AM