Users browsing this thread: 79 Guest(s)
Poll: Which Mii Fighter are you going to use?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
The Mii Gunner
18.97%
11 18.97%
The Mii Brawler
24.14%
14 24.14%
The Mii Swordsman
22.41%
13 22.41%
I don't plan on using Miis
34.48%
20 34.48%
Total 58 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|SWITCH HYPE TRAIN NOW BOARDING
(07-23-2015, 11:58 PM)Ark Kuvis Wrote: yo, Iceman. real talk here, we're not all competitive fucks like you. We all don't fucking masturbate to Mango. So like real talk, please realize that the majority of who you're speaking to don't literally give a shit about tourney play.

like real talk, if you want to discuss this, please go back to Smash Boards. We don't want to discuss things with you if you're going to be condescending. I honestly get annoyed at every post you've ever posted in this thread. Please, either casual down or just go away. Preferably the latter, thanks.

Are you seriously bashing someone for talking about Smash in a Smash thread? even if it's not something you care about, it's still smash-related. There's no rules for talking about comp in this thread. I care about competitive Smash so don't speak for me and don't speak for everyone else as if you are in any position to be doing so. The OP even has a reference to competitive Smash in it for crying out loud

What a god damn child

Messages In This Thread
RE: SUPER SM4SH BROS - by Omega - 07-05-2014, 07:02 PM
RE: TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|We have weekly Brawl tournaments - by Keychain - 07-24-2015, 12:11 AM