Users browsing this thread: 88 Guest(s)
Poll: Which Mii Fighter are you going to use?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
The Mii Gunner
18.97%
11 18.97%
The Mii Brawler
24.14%
14 24.14%
The Mii Swordsman
22.41%
13 22.41%
I don't plan on using Miis
34.48%
20 34.48%
Total 58 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|SWITCH HYPE TRAIN NOW BOARDING
This type of complaint is kinda retarded though

Like, think about it for a sec. Even though Ganondorf's a slower and stronger Captain Falcon in his essence, you shouldn't just change characters like that:

1- Even though they aren't related, that's how Ganon first came to be. Slight edits can be done but entire move swaps are too much a difference;
2- There are people who main and enjoy Ganon like this. People will not like if they swap movesets even if it seems "more accurate". In other words, that would be like, getting Ken, make him a charge character and transfer his attack types to M. Bison. This would put off many people who like Ken and learned to fight with his tactics;
3- Just because they're from the same franchise, I doubt Black Shadow would have similar fighting scheme as Captain Falcon. Sure, you can argue that Ganon shouldn't even have these powers to start with; but just because Black Shadow is from the same franchise as CF, it doesn't need to be like that. Honestly I'd prefer Black Shadow as another entirely different character.
Spriter Gors】【Bandcamp】【Twitter】【YouTube】【Tumblr】【Portifolio
If you like my C+C, please rate me up. It helps me know I'm helping!
[Image: deT1vCJ.png]
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: SUPER SM4SH BROS - by Omega - 07-05-2014, 07:02 PM
RE: TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|We have weekly Brawl tournaments - by Gors - 07-23-2015, 07:16 AM