Users browsing this thread: 86 Guest(s)
Poll: Which Mii Fighter are you going to use?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
The Mii Gunner
18.97%
11 18.97%
The Mii Brawler
24.14%
14 24.14%
The Mii Swordsman
22.41%
13 22.41%
I don't plan on using Miis
34.48%
20 34.48%
Total 58 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|SWITCH HYPE TRAIN NOW BOARDING
(06-25-2015, 05:23 PM)Iceman404 Wrote: It could be that competitive players know what they're talking about, and to be honest... you might not. The argument returns and returns every now and then, suggested by people who don't even play the game competitively in the first place. For shits and giggles they just decide to bring it up like it hasn't been tried before and failed, which I've brought up examples of.

Quote:This is demonstrably false. If it were true, this kind of discussion would not return again and again.
The fact remains is that 1% of tourneys have items, so the majority of people playing for prize money do not like items. It's not that hard to grasp

I can't even talk about this with you because you have such an arrogant fucking know it all attitude about this. Yes items can cause tricky situations but if you're not a literal idiot, items are pretty easy to react to/dodge for the most part and even if not, lots of people find items fun and would love for the opportunity to play seriously, in tournaments etc, but with items , because believe it or not items can be for more than just fun.
[Image: b6Bqjzn.gif]
Thanked by: Kriven

Messages In This Thread
RE: SUPER SM4SH BROS - by Omega - 07-05-2014, 07:02 PM
RE: TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|NO! ITEMS! EVER! - by Gwen - 06-25-2015, 05:56 PM