Users browsing this thread: 86 Guest(s)
Poll: Which Mii Fighter are you going to use?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
The Mii Gunner
18.97%
11 18.97%
The Mii Brawler
24.14%
14 24.14%
The Mii Swordsman
22.41%
13 22.41%
I don't plan on using Miis
34.48%
20 34.48%
Total 58 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|SWITCH HYPE TRAIN NOW BOARDING
It couldn't possibly be that the current competitors running rough-shod over the scene have turned people off of creating their own tournaments?

Honestly, the way you're characterizing the people you're talking to (because obviously we're just bringing this up for shits and giggles, right? It couldn't possibly be that we want to play in a recognized itemized league, nope. It couldn't possibly have anything to do with wanting more styles of play to be recognized, nope. It's because we like to piss all over you competitive cretins every few months. THAT'S our motivation here.) is pretty way the fuck off base and uncalled for.

Quote:It could be that competitive players know what they're talking about, and to be honest... you might not.

This is an incredibly dickish thing to say in a discussion of opinion. There really aren't any facts here. Well, maybe there's two:

1) The current league of Smash Jock For-Money Players don't like items.
2) Gust Bellows suck for anything but For Fun.

Everything else has been "Oh, random item placement isn't fair!"

Which is opinion.

I honestly don't get why you're so opposed to the idea of the formation of a league of item-players that doesn't threaten your non-item league. Which is what this is about for me. Why are you so opposed to other people doing this thing that doesn't affect you if you don't want it to?
[Image: Dexter.png]  [Image: Bubbles.png]  [Image: SNWzHvA.png]   [Image: SamuraiJack2.png] [Image: kQzhJLF.png]  [Image: Pikachu.png] [Image: tSCZnqw.png]
Thanked by: Gwen

Messages In This Thread
RE: SUPER SM4SH BROS - by Omega - 07-05-2014, 07:02 PM
RE: TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|The Original Home of RTB's Leaks! - by Kriven - 06-25-2015, 05:46 PM