Users browsing this thread: 101 Guest(s)
Poll: Which Mii Fighter are you going to use?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
The Mii Gunner
18.97%
11 18.97%
The Mii Brawler
24.14%
14 24.14%
The Mii Swordsman
22.41%
13 22.41%
I don't plan on using Miis
34.48%
20 34.48%
Total 58 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|SWITCH HYPE TRAIN NOW BOARDING
(06-25-2015, 02:45 AM)Koopaul Wrote: Take Mario Finale for example. It is by far the worst Final Smash in the game. Why? Almost anyone can avoid it 99.9999% of the time. It's because there's little Mario can do about it. You can see it coming from a mile away, so you can't surprise anyone with it, and it moves slow enough to leap over or duck under with plenty of time to spare.

However, Final Smashes like Yoshi's or Wario's or Pikachu's give the player control over that power. They have the ability to move about and decide what to do. It's flexible. It can adapt to a number of circumstances.
...I've never gotten a K.O. with Mega Lucario, while I have at least once with everyone else's Final Smash.  Defeated

Anyway, about the items which everyone's on the topic of, my real-life friend keeps telling me that "I only win against him because I use 'em", but for all the rounds we played with them disabled, I've got at least a 9:2 win rate against him. :V
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: SUPER SM4SH BROS - by Omega - 07-05-2014, 07:02 PM
RE: TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|The Original Home of RTB's Leaks! - by Random Talking Bush - 06-25-2015, 07:54 AM