Users browsing this thread: 76 Guest(s)
Poll: Which Mii Fighter are you going to use?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
The Mii Gunner
18.97%
11 18.97%
The Mii Brawler
24.14%
14 24.14%
The Mii Swordsman
22.41%
13 22.41%
I don't plan on using Miis
34.48%
20 34.48%
Total 58 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|SWITCH HYPE TRAIN NOW BOARDING
Perhaps your right. Adding three Final Smashes might make things too difficult for the player on defense. Of course you could take measures to make sure these Final Smashes are easy to avoid or prevent, but maybe there are other things that can be done. See I'm all about flexibility. Remember that word I used earlier. As they are right now is completely out of balance, and making them more flexible is the key.

Take Mario Finale for example. It is by far the worst Final Smash in the game. Why? Almost anyone can avoid it 99.9999% of the time. It's because there's little Mario can do about it. You can see it coming from a mile away, so you can't surprise anyone with it, and it moves slow enough to leap over or duck under with plenty of time to spare.

However, Final Smashes like Yoshi's or Wario's or Pikachu's give the player control over that power. They have the ability to move about and decide what to do. It's flexible. It can adapt to a number of circumstances.

So maybe that's the solution after all. Not giving three final Smashes but giving more control over just the one. Perhaps if Mario could aim the Finale?

Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: SUPER SM4SH BROS - by Omega - 07-05-2014, 07:02 PM
RE: TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|The Original Home of RTB's Leaks! - by Koopaul - 06-25-2015, 02:45 AM