Users browsing this thread: 92 Guest(s)
Poll: Which Mii Fighter are you going to use?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
The Mii Gunner
18.97%
11 18.97%
The Mii Brawler
24.14%
14 24.14%
The Mii Swordsman
22.41%
13 22.41%
I don't plan on using Miis
34.48%
20 34.48%
Total 58 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|SWITCH HYPE TRAIN NOW BOARDING
(06-24-2015, 02:40 PM)Koopaul Wrote: The problem is you competitive Smash people are too shallow to understand that there is more ways to play the game than your elite standard.

Lmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaooooooooooooooooooo, Koopaul dude what's happened to you lately man. This sounds like something I'd read on gamefaqs.

(06-24-2015, 02:40 PM)Koopaul Wrote: "Something needs to be fixed here".

-Assuming because we play competitively we also can't play laid back with items every now and then
-Assuming we haven't criticized Smash 4 in a variety of ways (me especially) in this thread's entire lifespan
-Assuming because we didn't like your idea in particular, we're elitists

-Turning around to bash the very audience you presented your idea to in general when they present reasons as to why your idea might not work, considering they have a lot of experience with these things

Final Smashes are not the same things as Supers, and no matter how much you dumb them down (unless to the point of them not being special anymore) they just do not function as well in the Smash 4mat

------------------

(06-24-2015, 02:34 PM)Sportoise Wrote: Don't try to start with me, you Trash 4 playing fuccboi. Atleast my game has combos and the lead player isn't some sniveling kid with a goofy ass scarf that whines about everything.

I don't play that Smash 4 Children game or that 0% To Free Death: Glass Shields Edition bullshit you do. Come out of that Isai tent you're hiding behind so I can multi-shine your stupid up-tilt spamming ass.
~~LOVE~~ 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9.
[Image: mousey.gif]
Thanked by: BullockDS, recme

Messages In This Thread
RE: SUPER SM4SH BROS - by Omega - 07-05-2014, 07:02 PM
RE: TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|The Original Home of RTB's Leaks! - by Iceman404 - 06-24-2015, 04:31 PM