Users browsing this thread: 82 Guest(s)
Poll: Which Mii Fighter are you going to use?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
The Mii Gunner
18.97%
11 18.97%
The Mii Brawler
24.14%
14 24.14%
The Mii Swordsman
22.41%
13 22.41%
I don't plan on using Miis
34.48%
20 34.48%
Total 58 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|SWITCH HYPE TRAIN NOW BOARDING
The problem is you competitive Smash people are too shallow to understand that there is more ways to play the game than your elite standard. And by more ways I mean more than two. More than just "Competitive" or "For Fun". Its not binary, not black and white, not that simple. Theres a whole gradient of competitiveness. And that those ways of playing deserve the same time and consideration as your way.

Let me ask you something Sportoise, have you ever played a match with items on and ever thought, " Something needs to be fixed here".

Probably not, because who cares, right? It doesn't affect the elite way to play the game and therefore doesn't need fixing. The only thing that needs patches, time, scrutiny, etc is Competitive Smash because everything thing else is just nonsense.

And the sad thing is I feel Sakurai sees things the same way. Look at how overboard he went with the Pyrosphere. But hey, its just "for fun" so I can go as crazy as I want with these things!

Why is it that no one cares to do something new and unique with these elements? Why can't they be fine tuned for semicompetitive play?

I see myself as open minded. I wouldn't do anything to ruin your way of playing Smash which is why I'm asking you all questions on what would work. But at the same time you guys don't even bat an eye to other ways of playing. That indeed, Final Smashes can and should be implimented better in the gameplay. Of course you could have the option of turning them off, just like items.

Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: SUPER SM4SH BROS - by Omega - 07-05-2014, 07:02 PM
RE: TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|The Original Home of RTB's Leaks! - by Koopaul - 06-24-2015, 02:40 PM