Users browsing this thread: 93 Guest(s)
Poll: Which Mii Fighter are you going to use?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
The Mii Gunner
18.97%
11 18.97%
The Mii Brawler
24.14%
14 24.14%
The Mii Swordsman
22.41%
13 22.41%
I don't plan on using Miis
34.48%
20 34.48%
Total 58 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|SWITCH HYPE TRAIN NOW BOARDING
(06-24-2015, 03:51 AM)Iceman404 Wrote: The issue is that final smashes change the tide of the battle too quick and are difficult or impossible to balance in a game as varied in movement/options without restrictions as Smash. The lack of combos post-Melee already promote defensive, campy, and punish-based gameplay, now there'd be even more reward for just straight up chip-damage rather than going at it to build up meter.
But what if the meter decreases with time? And the only way to get it up to max was to constantantly go at it?

And I didn't say it had to be a meter. I was just brainstorming a way to impliment super moves. It could be any number of ways.

Anyway, with all you've said, how does a character like Little Mac can pull something similar like this off with his KO Punch? Doesn't that "change the tide of battle too quick"? Seems to work okay for him.

Perhaps if we made all Final Smashes as easy to dodge or stop as Mac's KO Punch it wouldn't be a problem?

Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: SUPER SM4SH BROS - by Omega - 07-05-2014, 07:02 PM
RE: TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|The Original Home of RTB's Leaks! - by Koopaul - 06-24-2015, 10:53 AM