Users browsing this thread: 89 Guest(s)
Poll: Which Mii Fighter are you going to use?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
The Mii Gunner
18.97%
11 18.97%
The Mii Brawler
24.14%
14 24.14%
The Mii Swordsman
22.41%
13 22.41%
I don't plan on using Miis
34.48%
20 34.48%
Total 58 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|SWITCH HYPE TRAIN NOW BOARDING
(06-15-2015, 07:45 AM)Gors Wrote: It's our 2000's sprite comic dream come true

seriously.

[Image: r3sCCGo.jpg]

I feel like I've said this before, but if you told me when I was 10 that in the future I could reflect Ryu's Hadoken's with Mario's cape while Sonic is charging a spindash and Pacman's choosing a fruit to throw at me, all while Megaman's springing back onstage using Rush to do so (because there's 5-player play now!) in a fighting game called Super Smash Brothers, I'd probably actually tell you "you're full of shit, go away you weird old man", even though I was the most naive kid who wouldn't say a single hurtful thing )':

but yeah, it'd be my 90's childhood dreams fully realized into something beautiful.
my only question, though would be "where's crash bandicoot" (which you'd be free to say "well, activision bought him and now he's in trademark hell but it's not his fault" and i'd totally understand)

(06-15-2015, 07:45 AM)Gors Wrote: Basically, it's really childish to say the game is shit because it would not cater to your really niche tastes. It's ok to dislike a couple things or not enjoying he game at all, but to expect the game to be tailored for you and only you is literally asking to be disappointed lol

Koopaul, I think you'd like the Persona games
You should play them (namely 4, then work backwards)
they're very nice, very stylistically done, and the fourth one has like a million spinoffs due to how popular it is...but it's still niche!!!!
but every little dream you have and hope for in the game is never dashed. just built upon

also, you get a girlfriend :0)
[Image: 57d2BGH.png]
! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! refs
shoutouts to cutesu for the new av!
Thanked by: recme

Messages In This Thread
RE: SUPER SM4SH BROS - by Omega - 07-05-2014, 07:02 PM
RE: TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|The Original Home of RTB's Leaks! - by Kosheh - 06-15-2015, 08:36 AM