Users browsing this thread: 94 Guest(s)
Poll: Which Mii Fighter are you going to use?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
The Mii Gunner
18.97%
11 18.97%
The Mii Brawler
24.14%
14 24.14%
The Mii Swordsman
22.41%
13 22.41%
I don't plan on using Miis
34.48%
20 34.48%
Total 58 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|SWITCH HYPE TRAIN NOW BOARDING
I would take Koopaul more seriously, but Smash 4 is a really solid game. Like, even I, someone that can't enjoy Melee, still respect that game (after all it was a really big game, and it is undeniably a milestone in Nintendo's history).

I don't know but 'suffering' and 'hell' because of a digital game is really shallow. Games should never be this important to you - of course I say 'this game is poop' and 'eat dirt' sometimes but it's never seriously. Like, really? Am I going to insult people... over a game? kek

Can't you see how a landmark this game is? I literally can play as Sonic, pummeling Mario and Shulk while dodging Ryu's Hadouken and Megaman's Leaf Shields, all of this while eating fruits thrown by Isabelle and being buffeted by Meowth's Pay Day. It's our 2000's sprite comic dream come true - I think we should be more grateful, not because of its gameplay alone, but the whole work and concept behind it.

Basically, it's really childish to say the game is shit because it would not cater to your really niche tastes. It's ok to dislike a couple things or not enjoying he game at all, but to expect the game to be tailored for you and only you is literally asking to be disappointed lol
Spriter Gors】【Bandcamp】【Twitter】【YouTube】【Tumblr】【Portifolio
If you like my C+C, please rate me up. It helps me know I'm helping!
[Image: deT1vCJ.png]
Thanked by: MrYoshbert, E-Man, recme

Messages In This Thread
RE: SUPER SM4SH BROS - by Omega - 07-05-2014, 07:02 PM
RE: TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|The Original Home of RTB's Leaks! - by Gors - 06-15-2015, 07:45 AM