Users browsing this thread: 94 Guest(s)
Poll: Which Mii Fighter are you going to use?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
The Mii Gunner
18.97%
11 18.97%
The Mii Brawler
24.14%
14 24.14%
The Mii Swordsman
22.41%
13 22.41%
I don't plan on using Miis
34.48%
20 34.48%
Total 58 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|SWITCH HYPE TRAIN NOW BOARDING
(06-14-2015, 04:27 PM)Fool in the Sky of Diamonds Wrote: Honestly I'm just gonna say it right now, Smash 4 is the best Smash brothers right now and that's my opinion. I'm sticking to it.

I, of course, would have to disagree. If we were to judge the Smash series based on the amount of joy it brought me, Brawl is still king. That game was so satisfying in terms of new content it brought to the series. The newcomers were amazing as was the new music, new modes, items, assists, Final Smashes!

As for this Smash, no other game has dissapointed me and tormented me more. This is by far the worst Smash in that regard. It would constantly bring my hopes up only to crush them down. Every time.

Sure. If you only see Smash as a game, something fun to play, then fine... it's a good game. But I know Smash is something far more important and far more HORRIBLE than that.

This game has become Nintendo's face in a way. To newcomers of the Nintendo world, or just normal casual folks who don't really know that much. This is the game that shows them what Nintendo is all about. It is also the game that can make or break franchises, build fandoms, create icons.

A whole generation is going to grow up playing this game. They'll see it's roster and that will leave a powerful impression on them. How these franchises are represented is very very important. And some franchises were treated like pure shit. Meanwhile other got way WAY WAY more than they should have.

Quote:Yeah sure there are a few things that I missed from past games but with the DLC and all it's starting to make up for those disappointments

If all the DLC is going to do so far is bring back veterans and add newcomer who really didn't need to be there than the DLC is doing a really shitty job.

I can see it now, the DLC Ballot result are in... and the winner is... WOLF! Oh don't worry, Sakurai had a surprise newcomer for everyone, MICAIAH!

Fuck this game, fuck Sakurai. I've never had a more miserable time.

Go ahead TSR, give me hell for my opinions! I've already experienced hell, it's this game!

Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: SUPER SM4SH BROS - by Omega - 07-05-2014, 07:02 PM
RE: TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|The Original Home of RTB's Leaks! - by Koopaul - 06-14-2015, 08:48 PM