Users browsing this thread: 84 Guest(s)
Poll: Which Mii Fighter are you going to use?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
The Mii Gunner
18.97%
11 18.97%
The Mii Brawler
24.14%
14 24.14%
The Mii Swordsman
22.41%
13 22.41%
I don't plan on using Miis
34.48%
20 34.48%
Total 58 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|SWITCH HYPE TRAIN NOW BOARDING
Iceman404 Wrote:I'm gonna come out and say, although I'm happy to see these leaks, I probably would've been mind bendingly excited and surprised if we got it in the Direct tomorrow itself. It's a shame that nothing is sacred with Smash anymore, when you think about it every single little thing has been leaked except Mewtwo. Now what is Sakurai going to do for his Direct? He can go on with whatever is planned but its kinda like the poor guy can never get a break...

It's a damn shame... One more day. One more day is all he needed.

Well, being that it's pre-recorded, he's still got a ton to show, like uh

Character movesets in detail. Like what happened to Lucas' trouser snake - does it still grab ledges like it used to? Also RTB's leaks only shared the characters (spoilers: there's more than just Lucas tomorrow) and their specials - there's nothing that he's revealed how exactly those characters are going to play. If they're returning characters, maybe their movesets have changed so they're not as clone-ish.

New modes! Tournament mode's gonna drop, and we might as well get a little more background on the types of tournies we can have. Can amiibo participate?

Stages! Has Miiverse changed since its last iteration? Will we see penises flying in the background cheering Lucas on?

Really, I think the best option announcements like this could go forth is if they say "Oh, here's the character" waaaaay before their launch, and if things are leaked - "oh, well yeah we kinda expected the character to play like that. wow shocker". Like, post-conference (?) DLC reveals are nice, but those kind of things are best left off for like, operating systems and smartphone apps. :/

(06-13-2015, 01:40 PM)Darky Wrote: in fact Nintendo or at least someone in Japan was foolish enough to release the new patch a bit too early and everything that followed was out of their hands.

eh it's an early upload for bugtesting reasons and to ensure all's ready to ship tomorrow morning after the Direct

Man, I have this feeling the eShop's just going to be straight-up....broken tomorrow from all the hype and no one will be able to buy/download the DLC
[Image: 57d2BGH.png]
! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! refs
shoutouts to cutesu for the new av!

Messages In This Thread
RE: SUPER SM4SH BROS - by Omega - 07-05-2014, 07:02 PM
RE: TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|The SaltySuite Resource - by Kosheh - 06-13-2015, 02:07 PM