Users browsing this thread: 93 Guest(s)
Poll: Which Mii Fighter are you going to use?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
The Mii Gunner
18.97%
11 18.97%
The Mii Brawler
24.14%
14 24.14%
The Mii Swordsman
22.41%
13 22.41%
I don't plan on using Miis
34.48%
20 34.48%
Total 58 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|SWITCH HYPE TRAIN NOW BOARDING
(06-08-2015, 06:15 PM)recme Wrote: inb4 squid costumes are just a set up and squidlings are put in smash

Nuts to that, what they need is to make free DLC for Splatoon first where you get to play as Octarians, and THEN they need to make the Inklings Smash DLC where Octarians are an alternate 8 set of costume colors.

I really hope they make Octarian DLC in Splatoon. :<

(06-08-2015, 04:01 PM)Koopaul Wrote: I bet Shovel Knight is high up there but I doubt they'll put him in.

Famous last words of everyone who doubted Mega Man or Pac Man could be in Smash.

HOWEVER, in their defense those two Mens are gaming legends, one predating Mario, and the desire to see the two of them in Smash runs so deep you can see 14th century art hinting at their eventual inclusion into Smash Bros. I'm just pointing out that if there is a strong enough voice, it can be heard, because there was certainly a time when people said these two could never be in Smash. I guess my point is "never say never".

Still, I think there's still a long way to go before Shoves Night.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: SUPER SM4SH BROS - by Omega - 07-05-2014, 07:02 PM
RE: TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|The SaltySuite Resource - by TomGuycott - 06-08-2015, 09:47 PM