Users browsing this thread: 87 Guest(s)
Poll: Which Mii Fighter are you going to use?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
The Mii Gunner
18.97%
11 18.97%
The Mii Brawler
24.14%
14 24.14%
The Mii Swordsman
22.41%
13 22.41%
I don't plan on using Miis
34.48%
20 34.48%
Total 58 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|SWITCH HYPE TRAIN NOW BOARDING
(05-11-2015, 12:54 AM)Iceman404 Wrote: Mango was just playing like a human TAS

Isn't that how pretty much every pro Melee player plays though? Like watching Mew2King (both onscreen and off) is the most robotic thing I've ever seen

(05-11-2015, 01:00 AM)Sportoise Wrote: acted like a giant salty man baby and broke his controller after he was upset

...how in the world do you break a Gamecube controller? Do you just like, chuck it as hard as you can against concrete?

After a few weeks of not playing Smash my friend and I started talking shit to one another after getting my ass handed to me in Mariokart (please note our 'talking shit' is trading playground insults:  "deluxe triple Hitler" and "pepperoni pizza shit" are usually what gets the ball rolling) we played again, and I...think I've actually improved
When I play, I tend to bounce around the roster and try not to pick the same character twice whereas my friend uses generally 4~5 different characters that all piss me off, lol. Maybe you guys can give me a lil advice (also, if you're curious my "tear shit up" character is Ness). Anyway, the characters I have trouble with:

I realize they're all spacing characters.

- Zelda (I find Greninja works best, as Shadow Sneak is really hard to read for a Zelda player to react to. I'm still mindgamed by her teleport recovery, though)
- Duck Hunt (I find that using a space animal [Fox works out better for me] and rushing him down does wonders)
- Palutena (I still have no idea. She has TOO MUCH UTILITY, between her reflective shield, and the wind-gust created by it and her wings throw me off when I try to play a rushdown character)

He also plays Mega Man and Marth, but they're usually fun to fight and result in some close matches.
[Image: 57d2BGH.png]
! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! refs
shoutouts to cutesu for the new av!
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: SUPER SM4SH BROS - by Omega - 07-05-2014, 07:02 PM
RE: TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|The SaltySuite Resource - by Kosheh - 05-11-2015, 10:09 AM