Users browsing this thread: 92 Guest(s)
Poll: Which Mii Fighter are you going to use?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
The Mii Gunner
18.97%
11 18.97%
The Mii Brawler
24.14%
14 24.14%
The Mii Swordsman
22.41%
13 22.41%
I don't plan on using Miis
34.48%
20 34.48%
Total 58 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|SWITCH HYPE TRAIN NOW BOARDING
So the Press Start SSBM Tournament ended today, it was an especially big one. We had a Pikachu / Young Link main (Axe) and Ice Climbers Main (Fly Aminita) reach finals. Fly took out Axe and got dominated by Fox (Mango) 6-0. Mango was just playing like a human TAS somehow (it's honestly disgustingly perfect to see, lol), even after coming to the tourney an hour late and getting disqualified into the very bottom of losers bracket.

Some of you may not even like Melee, but I feel like you should look at this set. It was pretty amazing to see these characters so skilled in Finals Bracket.

Anyways, the chat was snoring after the winner's interview and a peculiar Mario fan-remix played. Everyone in the chat snoring, of course, more Mario. When suddenly... the song caused roughly 40,000 users to Kreygasm all at once. Its an unexpectedly fantastic remix y'all should listen to, I won't spoil anything, just listen with your volume up.

http://www.kyleathaydedanceparty.com/listen/

"Super Mario Ground Theme"
~~LOVE~~ 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9.
[Image: mousey.gif]
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: SUPER SM4SH BROS - by Omega - 07-05-2014, 07:02 PM
RE: TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|The SaltySuite Resource - by Iceman404 - 05-11-2015, 12:54 AM