Users browsing this thread: 80 Guest(s)
Poll: Which Mii Fighter are you going to use?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
The Mii Gunner
18.97%
11 18.97%
The Mii Brawler
24.14%
14 24.14%
The Mii Swordsman
22.41%
13 22.41%
I don't plan on using Miis
34.48%
20 34.48%
Total 58 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|SWITCH HYPE TRAIN NOW BOARDING
Holy shit you guys.

RecMe's initial post:

"Star Fox
Metroid
Donkey Kong are unpopular

F-Zero and Earthbound being represented in Smash 64 was out of left field."

My point is that those three first franchises are not unpopular, and Falcon and Ness were not left field additions when you bother to look at what Nintendo was developing at the time.

"Earthbound 64 development hell"

Mother 3 was actually nearing completion on the SNES before being moved to the N64. Development Hell is irrelevent to Ness appearing in Smash Bros. in 1999 when Nintendo was still planning to release the game.

Also, you want to know why I'm being hostile?

Quote:the whole thing was sarcasm really.

Because of this. Because instead of actually looking at what I've had to say, all you could do to come back at me was be a smug little fuck.

Also, since nobody can fucking read.

Quote:Earthbound failed commercially here in the states.

[Image: 20101207.gif]

Edit: I don't even care if F-Zero or Earthbound get anymore representation in Smash Bros. You people need to understand that there were two discussions opened in RecMe's initial response. F-Zero and Earthbound discussion is about fucking Smash 64, not SSB4 or 5 or 6. If that isn't the discussion he intended to open, he should have been more clear.

(04-19-2015, 07:51 PM)Mighty Jetters Wrote: What the shit? Stop using people's age in a negative light as a way of trying to prove yourself right. Did you ever stop and think that maybe that might be hurtful? I didn't think so.

I did think about it being possibly hurtful, and I went ahead and did it anyway. I am not going to continue being respectful to people who have no better way to respond than with sarcasm.

Also, he made his own age relevant with the whole "I remember" in reference to an event literally years before his birth. No, "statistically it didn't sell well in the US", fine, but wise-ass bullshit, no.
[Image: Dexter.png]  [Image: Bubbles.png]  [Image: SNWzHvA.png]   [Image: SamuraiJack2.png] [Image: kQzhJLF.png]  [Image: Pikachu.png] [Image: tSCZnqw.png]
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: SUPER SM4SH BROS - by Omega - 07-05-2014, 07:02 PM
RE: TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|The SaltySuite Resource - by Kriven - 04-19-2015, 08:18 PM