Users browsing this thread: 102 Guest(s)
Poll: Which Mii Fighter are you going to use?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
The Mii Gunner
18.97%
11 18.97%
The Mii Brawler
24.14%
14 24.14%
The Mii Swordsman
22.41%
13 22.41%
I don't plan on using Miis
34.48%
20 34.48%
Total 58 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|SWITCH HYPE TRAIN NOW BOARDING
(04-18-2015, 08:12 PM)recme Wrote:
(04-18-2015, 07:56 AM)Koopaul Wrote: Why are you assuming things about me? How do you know how I would react?

because ever since you've stepped in a smash bros thread, all you've done is bitch about characters and items and whatnot.

dk isnt getting much rep because not its not popular. metroid isnt getting much rep because its not popular. star fox isnt getting any rep because its just not popular.

when making characters, sakurai has to realize that he must make characters that cater to the general market and the internet, in the USA, Europe, AND Japan. thus, choosing a character that everyone would like is a difficult process. people may preach for pokemon in the US, while people preach for kid icarus in japan.

age differences also have a part in this. 10 year-old kids seem to be the audience for this game, so of course more pokemon/mario characters are going to be added. its more recognizable to kids than king k rool or mr. game & watch.

Well actually...King K. rool is the most popular request in Japan and America as far as I can recall, since he and Ridley are the only Big wigs still missing out.

Also I wouldn't say DK isn't popular through, I'd put it maybe Kirby level of fame.
[Image: JSW7XoM.png][Image: M9AUckK.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: SUPER SM4SH BROS - by Omega - 07-05-2014, 07:02 PM
RE: TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|The SaltySuite Resource - by Omega - 04-18-2015, 09:40 PM