Users browsing this thread: 80 Guest(s)
Poll: Which Mii Fighter are you going to use?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
The Mii Gunner
18.97%
11 18.97%
The Mii Brawler
24.14%
14 24.14%
The Mii Swordsman
22.41%
13 22.41%
I don't plan on using Miis
34.48%
20 34.48%
Total 58 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|SWITCH HYPE TRAIN NOW BOARDING
There's a lot wrong here.

(04-17-2015, 05:09 AM)Koopaul Wrote: Someone wrote this on another forum and I loved it so much I had to share it...

Quote:Roy's shittiness is obvious;
Subjective. The entire sentence this leads into is. Even the fact that there are four Marths, because you don't even know how Roy will play in Smash 4 (Though I do anticipate SOMETHING akin to Melee)

Roy is there as a Smash Bros character more than a Fire Emblem character
What's wrong with that? Smash is a celebration of Nintendo's games; Smash is one of THE most popular Nintendo games. Ever.

I want cycling cast members in the Smash series; I think Sheik should've been replaced by Impa, the Fire Emblem cast should frequently cycle, and obvious the Pokemon too. But for whatever reason, a lot of people don't want anyone who sets foot in Smash Bros to ever leave.
So characters who are really popular should be cycled out for characters that are less popular? I think whoever wrote this doesn't understand or care about any of those three series he wants cycling out.

And ANOTHER THING I HATE. The Smash fandom is so fucking reactionary.
This is true, however, I think what also happens is that the assumption that a new character is going to be included sparks thoughts and dialogues in people, and they realize they want something that they thought they couldn't have before.

Fan demand for Palutena increased because everyone expected her out of Sakurai's Uprising involvement.
My assumption that Palutena would be included is because Uprising was an amazing game with great characterization that revived a 20+ year dead series, a game that I loved SO much it was the driving force behind me buying a 3DS. She was a powerful, funny character in that game, and not having someone after the release of Uprising would have been a waste, especially since Pit's inclusion in Smash sparked the revival of his series in the first place.

Ah its good to hear other people as pissed off so eloquently as I am.

There's nothing eloquent about being pissed off. Smile
Thanked by: Iceman404, Gors, recme

Messages In This Thread
RE: SUPER SM4SH BROS - by Omega - 07-05-2014, 07:02 PM
RE: TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|The SaltySuite Resource - by TomGuycott - 04-17-2015, 10:07 AM