Users browsing this thread: 94 Guest(s)
Poll: Which Mii Fighter are you going to use?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
The Mii Gunner
18.97%
11 18.97%
The Mii Brawler
24.14%
14 24.14%
The Mii Swordsman
22.41%
13 22.41%
I don't plan on using Miis
34.48%
20 34.48%
Total 58 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|SWITCH HYPE TRAIN NOW BOARDING
I quite enjoyed heavier fast falling Marth. If they ported him in, gave him some new attacks and specials here and there, but kept his concept yet fixing his problems, he'll still be my boy Roy. So I legitimately enjoyed Roy in Melee, imagine Marth but with the feel of Fox, bringing the PH1R3! Although he suffered from many problems, I'm unsure how well even his strengths would work in Smash 4. The game has no true combos, and being a fast faller doesn't really mean anything when everyone is generally as air resistant as a parachute.

Any who, that guy is silly. If people knew we could have another 3rd party rep in that area regardless of PacMan, I'm sure Ryu would be getting some vocal screamers. He is literally the beginning of what made fighting games so popular, his iconic design and what it stands for would fit like a glove so easily in Smash. I don't even PLAY Street Fighter and I feel like he has a place in it, its just that I didn't know he would be ALLOWED in it until now.

The more I look at his post, the more I cringe. No way I want characters cycling out left and right. In Smash Bros, a char comes for their iconism, and they don't leave because their playstyle is liked. I don't give two damns about where the character came from, I STILL haven't played an FZero game outside of the SNES one in my entire life and would never want Captain Falcon to leave. I like him as a Smash character, I love the stomp, I love the knees, raptor boost, and especially Falcon punch. He's so fun to PLAY as in every iteration (assuming horribrawl were PM too) that if he had to go for the sake of relevancy I'd be greatly disappointed.

He seems to be missing the point, if FE lord status mattered or his inclusion mattered in terms of relevance then good god. A huge deal of pretty much almost everyone I'm sure has NEVER played Marth's game or still don't know what a Fire Emblem really is, but enjoy playing as him anyways. It was only ever brought to light by both of their inclusions in Smash Bros and now super relevant in the US because of Awakening.

Though this isn't to say I don't hate clones that are uninteresting in both character and playstyle.
Pit to Dark Pit is meaningless, Pichu was a joke character.

Tangent

Also I love Mewtwo so much; double jump NAir out of shield is so flashy Jesus. Something even flashier that you folks can try is: short hop shadowclaw, double jump before touching the ground, and you can follow up with two more shadowclaws. If you're feeling flashy though you can turn that double jump shadowclaw into a doublejump NAir to add some salt to any opponent. The psycat has some really funny edgegaurds too, I call it the Mewlevator; because the hitboxes of NAir suck the opponent into you, you can land it on them and travel downward dragging them along.
~~LOVE~~ 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9.
[Image: mousey.gif]
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: SUPER SM4SH BROS - by Omega - 07-05-2014, 07:02 PM
RE: TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|The SaltySuite Resource - by Iceman404 - 04-17-2015, 08:56 AM