Users browsing this thread: 79 Guest(s)
Poll: Which Mii Fighter are you going to use?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
The Mii Gunner
18.97%
11 18.97%
The Mii Brawler
24.14%
14 24.14%
The Mii Swordsman
22.41%
13 22.41%
I don't plan on using Miis
34.48%
20 34.48%
Total 58 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|SWITCH HYPE TRAIN NOW BOARDING
Let it be known that I wanted Ryu in Smash Bros. since before Mega Man's inclusion. I just didn't expect we'd get two 3rd Parties from the same franchise. I think a lot of people though that, too. Ryu's literally as big of a star as any of the 3rd Party characters in Smash Bros. currently, from one of the most iconic video games of all time. I mean, we're not talking about SCORPION or FULGOR, or fucking KAZUYA from Tekken here. Street Fighter 2 is literally the beginning of fighting games. I think Ryu definitely deserves his place in Smash Bros!

And while I usually do agree with you on most points, Koopaul, I tend to differ a little when it comes to Smash Bros. discussion. You aren't huge on Fire Emblem, I totally understand that. But I don't think I've ever seen you talk about Smash 4 positively! I get that too, but weren't you a huge avocate for Pac-Man? Dude Pac-Man is IN this game and he's AWESOME! There are a bunch of really cool characters that I think you overlook because it doesn't fit into your percieved formula of what Smash Bros should be.

the DLC won't end with Roy and Ryu, chances are we'll see a few more NEW characters though the ballot. But honestly, there's nothing stopping you from just NOT buying that character. The beauty of DLC is that you can purchase whatever you'd like. I never ended up buying Jill Valentine and Shuma Gorath afterwards in MvC3...mostly because I was terrible at that game but I wasn't invested in those characters either. I probably would've bought another batch but Ultimate Marvel 3 was announced like two days after the first launched lmao
hey i havent had a signature for a while
hi my name is Davis or Ark Kuvis or Megaluigi4 (its been years since I gone by that one)
i talk about video games a lot and i mostly lurk vg resource
hey if you like my posts why not up rep me that'd be cool thanks =)

Messages In This Thread
RE: SUPER SM4SH BROS - by Omega - 07-05-2014, 07:02 PM
RE: TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|The SaltySuite Resource - by Ark Kuvis - 04-17-2015, 07:51 AM