Users browsing this thread: 86 Guest(s)
Poll: Which Mii Fighter are you going to use?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
The Mii Gunner
18.97%
11 18.97%
The Mii Brawler
24.14%
14 24.14%
The Mii Swordsman
22.41%
13 22.41%
I don't plan on using Miis
34.48%
20 34.48%
Total 58 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|SWITCH HYPE TRAIN NOW BOARDING
(04-15-2015, 11:22 PM)TomGuycott Wrote:
(04-15-2015, 10:53 PM)Omega Wrote:
(04-15-2015, 10:19 PM)Random Talking Bush Wrote: So crediar (the guy who uploaded Wii U stuff long before the methods to do so were made public) just uploaded the actual sound files that were claimed to be in the 3DS version's update. It's exactly what the other guy said they were, and the IDSP sound format can't be manually created yet.

I don't know what to believe anymore. Unless this is all just a big joke with multiple people involved, that pretty much confirmed Ryu and Roy.

[Image: AeD6SBi.png]

trust no one.

If I remember correctly, Crediar was also the one who uploaded Hyrule Warriors models of DLC as much as a week before the DLC was even released, although it might have just been days. And some of the stuff people didn't even believe it was real at first, but it was pretty obvious that it was legit.

Can't say for the sound files, but I'm inclined to believe it at this point.
Yep, he was the one that gave out the files (which in turn helped me get Darunia up as the first Wii U model up on the site). He also found out that Tingle was gonna be a DLC character months before the DLC was released.

So yeah, I believe him. But at the same time, it's pretty unexpected.
Thanked by: recme

Messages In This Thread
RE: SUPER SM4SH BROS - by Omega - 07-05-2014, 07:02 PM
RE: TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|The SaltySuite Resource - by Random Talking Bush - 04-15-2015, 11:45 PM