Users browsing this thread: 88 Guest(s)
Poll: Which Mii Fighter are you going to use?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
The Mii Gunner
18.97%
11 18.97%
The Mii Brawler
24.14%
14 24.14%
The Mii Swordsman
22.41%
13 22.41%
I don't plan on using Miis
34.48%
20 34.48%
Total 58 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|SWITCH HYPE TRAIN NOW BOARDING
I'm totally fine with all of these leaked characters if they happen to be true. I would also be totally fine with more third-party characters/current third-parties having more reps. The thing is, I can't think of a Sega character that has been as important to gaming as Mega Man/Ryu that isn't another Sonic character. I'd be totally fine with Tails or Eggman or Knuckles *shrugs*. On Namco's side a lot of people want Klonoa, and he would be cool, but I feel like Taizo Hori or the Pac-Man ghosts (sharing Bowser Jr's costume motife... Clyde, Blinky, Inky, Pinky, Sue, Kinky, Funky, and Spunky make eight) are probably more recognizable. They could also pull from Tekken, Soul Calibur, or Tales as well, I suppose, or reach over to Bandai and pluck out a Digimon.

Either way, I'm okay with this DLC set, and I'm hoping there's more coming. I wouldn't mind forking over another fifty dollars for a Melee-sized content addition.

(04-15-2015, 06:56 PM)Koopaul Wrote: Its not about who the character is within Smash, its about who the character is outside of Smash. And what is Roy outside of Smash?

An extremely popular Fire Emblem lord.

And if he comes with an Eliwood alt... 
[Image: Dexter.png]  [Image: Bubbles.png]  [Image: SNWzHvA.png]   [Image: SamuraiJack2.png] [Image: kQzhJLF.png]  [Image: Pikachu.png] [Image: tSCZnqw.png]
Thanked by: Ark Kuvis

Messages In This Thread
RE: SUPER SM4SH BROS - by Omega - 07-05-2014, 07:02 PM
RE: TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|The SaltySuite Resource - by Kriven - 04-15-2015, 07:00 PM