Users browsing this thread: 90 Guest(s)
Poll: Which Mii Fighter are you going to use?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
The Mii Gunner
18.97%
11 18.97%
The Mii Brawler
24.14%
14 24.14%
The Mii Swordsman
22.41%
13 22.41%
I don't plan on using Miis
34.48%
20 34.48%
Total 58 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|SWITCH HYPE TRAIN NOW BOARDING
(04-15-2015, 10:53 AM)Sevenstitch Wrote: "but Ryu is a video game character, not real, its not the same at all. He's part of Capcom's legacy and is a good choice"

nope, he is an easy  choice, not a good one. There are plenty of other mascots that fit the "fish out of water" placement style the game has had for 4 titles.

anyway, im rambling, don't mind me

TLDR: Ryu is a crap choice for DLC, imo

I'd be OK with it imo. Every dumpass Smash Bros fangame has Ryu, but I'm kinda curious how the character actually works out. Like, the specials are a shoo-in of course: fireball, shoryuken, hurricane kick.

but what about like, his forward smash
how actually lousy is that going to be
"oh yeah, jumping roundhouse, easy"
do you know how actually shitty that would be? I feel like Chun-Li would have actually worked out better here than Ryu, lol

I have a feeling that the "easy choice" that Ryu is isn't as easy as you'd think, as the character would practically have like zero range if they were to keep his SF2 moveset. :/

(04-15-2015, 10:56 AM)Random Talking Bush Wrote: I'm downloading the Wii U version's update data onto my computer to get Mewtwo's model and sounds, so I can verify if that's true or not.

and then, RTB finds it

Code:
snd_bgm_Z84_F_Goku_WU.nus3bank

he jumps back, bewildered. "the legends........They Cannot Be True!! No" There is Little HOpe for People Humanity.
[Image: 57d2BGH.png]
! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! refs
shoutouts to cutesu for the new av!
Thanked by: E-Man, recme

Messages In This Thread
RE: SUPER SM4SH BROS - by Omega - 07-05-2014, 07:02 PM
RE: TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|The SaltySuite Resource - by Kosheh - 04-15-2015, 11:23 AM