Users browsing this thread: 77 Guest(s)
Poll: Which Mii Fighter are you going to use?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
The Mii Gunner
18.97%
11 18.97%
The Mii Brawler
24.14%
14 24.14%
The Mii Swordsman
22.41%
13 22.41%
I don't plan on using Miis
34.48%
20 34.48%
Total 58 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|SWITCH HYPE TRAIN NOW BOARDING
I've been having trouble holding my patience until the DLC's release. I ended up over-saturating my custom stuff.
Well, not really. I also throw away stuff that are dull or plain. I'm especially fond of my Ice Climber stage. I'll share it once the option's there.

Examples of Mii characters thrown away:
-Fake Wario: I have Fake Mario (based on the Mario Mii contest winner from ages ago) and Fake Luigi (one I made for the Luigi contest, but somehow didn't win), and a Waluigi Mii Fighter. For some reason, the Fake Wario Mii didn't grow on me like the other 3 did.
-JodySummer: Yeah, the stupid 10 character limit prevented me from using a space. I also didn't want to simply call her Jody, because she's already quite generic as is. That's why she had to go. It did open my eyes though about character moves. I had given her equipment that boosted her agility (stopping, landing and dodging), which both alludes to her vehicle's stats and vehicle's theme (cat).
-Sheriff: I had this one for a while, but we grew apart. It was based on the sprite, but the official artwork was like "WRONG!". I don't know what to believe anymore!

Examples of Mii characters kept:
-Porky: I saw one on the sharing thingy the 3DS has and was like "I had one on the Wii, why the fuck didn't this even occur to me!?" He went through a couple of revisions. The one I saw had a red Fancy Suit and I was like "Black is obviously better." I was too stupid for reference then. It appears he wore a red, vertically striped suit. I did not know that. Now I have something for Ness to fight. I have given him the Crouch Heal equipment and Desperate Defender and Invincibility equipment. In order to heal, he'll have to run to a safe spot and camp there, which refers to his cowardly, opportunist nature. I haven't played any Mother game, so I might have misjudged that, I don't know. Getting super defensive at 100+% is something that I felt would fit Porky too. For some reason I like fighting a 1 v 3 match against 3 Porkys as Ness.
[Image: QUmE6.gif]
My Game Maker games (Dropbox download links):

Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: SUPER SM4SH BROS - by Omega - 07-05-2014, 07:02 PM
RE: TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|The SaltySuite Resource - by NICKtendo DS - 04-10-2015, 10:26 AM