Users browsing this thread: 79 Guest(s)
Poll: Which Mii Fighter are you going to use?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
The Mii Gunner
18.97%
11 18.97%
The Mii Brawler
24.14%
14 24.14%
The Mii Swordsman
22.41%
13 22.41%
I don't plan on using Miis
34.48%
20 34.48%
Total 58 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|SWITCH HYPE TRAIN NOW BOARDING
hey wow remember when we were done with smash speculation???

I put my vote in for King K. Rool. If you remember my stance on pre-release speculation, I was a huge supporter of Dixie Kong and Chrom from Fire Emblem Awakening. The latter's pretty impossible, basically being Robin's Final Smash (plus in between now and then, I replayed Path of Radiance which was 100% better than Awakening and realized Ike is way cooler and not dumb and boring like Chrom huehuehuehue) but I figured Dixie had the better chance of appearing since Tropical Freeze. However, Sakurai finalized the roster sometime in 2011, and I assume had no idea of any workings of American Developer Retro Studios until much later. This is probably why we /didn't/ get a third Donkey Kong rep, because the only viable characters in DKC Returns were Donkey Kong and Diddy Kong- and both were already in Brawl.

BUT, now's the best time to speak up for what we want. Annnnnnnnnd, the rest of the internet is saying King K. Rool I guess??? I do think the Kremling King would fit well in to Smash, so my vote was cast for him.

A lot of people are throwing their votes to Indie reps and 3rd Party reps, and that's totes cool and I respect it. But I personally think that there should be more representation for franchises that don't have as many fighters as others. We got Lucas back, maybe give a new Star Fox character (or just bring back wolf c'mon) and hell, if there was any god we'd get a new Metroid representative too.

(sucks that all of Animal Crossings great characters ALREADY have important roles in Sm4sh because I would KILL for K.K. Slider or Isabelle to join the fight)
Thanked by: MrYoshbert

Messages In This Thread
RE: SUPER SM4SH BROS - by Omega - 07-05-2014, 07:02 PM
RE: TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|The SaltySuite Resource - by Ark Kuvis - 04-06-2015, 09:05 AM