Users browsing this thread: 93 Guest(s)
Poll: Which Mii Fighter are you going to use?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
The Mii Gunner
18.97%
11 18.97%
The Mii Brawler
24.14%
14 24.14%
The Mii Swordsman
22.41%
13 22.41%
I don't plan on using Miis
34.48%
20 34.48%
Total 58 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|SWITCH HYPE TRAIN NOW BOARDING
(04-05-2015, 08:20 PM)Helmo Wrote:
(04-05-2015, 07:13 PM)Jermungandr Wrote: I don't know if including female clones/alt costumes of existing male characters really counts as "going out of their way" ...

I'm sure everyone had Rosalina and Palutena at the top of their lists right? Lucina is the only female clone and the slot could have easily gone to some other FE character.

Who says they're alts of male  characters? Robin and Villager have always had the option of male or female, Wii Fit Trainer too (I think)... They didn't have to give you the option to be M/F either which is nice.

None of the "existing male characters" were male and then got a female alt just for smash. >: (

As for "more is good" I don't mind more female characters, unless they're there solely for that purpose. If they're gonna add a female character I'd rather she be worthy of the slot instead of taking some cooler male character's place just to balance it out.

I'm going from the perspective that I'm probably going to be happy with the results unless its the reckless controller guy, chorus boys, or the selector hands.
[Image: k0OsVum.png][Image: NXpkf1V.gif][Image: psychicspacecow.png]
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: SUPER SM4SH BROS - by Omega - 07-05-2014, 07:02 PM
RE: TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|The SaltySuite Resource - by psychospacecow - 04-06-2015, 05:30 AM