Users browsing this thread: 98 Guest(s)
Poll: Which Mii Fighter are you going to use?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
The Mii Gunner
18.97%
11 18.97%
The Mii Brawler
24.14%
14 24.14%
The Mii Swordsman
22.41%
13 22.41%
I don't plan on using Miis
34.48%
20 34.48%
Total 58 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|SWITCH HYPE TRAIN NOW BOARDING
No, I really can use 13 people consistently. In a roster as huge as this, wasting the opportunity to not master a big chunk is like wasting money. Also you're doing that thing again, the
[Image: 335.jpg]
thing where you make me out to be some sort of boastful 'nerd beefcake' when it's all in good fun and we enjoyed a few matches. Like literally two pages recently have been full of competitive sarcasm. Also "iceman calls out a non-competitive userbase", assuming recme, Sportoise, and several others who have been posting aren't good at the game. Stop pointing at me like I'm some sort of elitist, it's a subtle vibe I'm getting from your posts and it's annoying as hell.

If you want the thread to move in another direction, start actually posting things relevant to your interests and don't let me guide it for so many pages over the course of literally 30 days. Seriously, you act as if you can't just walk in and discuss something else, making the topic flow into another direction.
~~LOVE~~ 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9.
[Image: mousey.gif]
Thanked by: BullockDS

Messages In This Thread
RE: SUPER SM4SH BROS - by Omega - 07-05-2014, 07:02 PM
RE: TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|The SaltySuite Resource - by Iceman404 - 02-09-2015, 02:45 PM