Users browsing this thread: 79 Guest(s)
Poll: Which Mii Fighter are you going to use?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
The Mii Gunner
18.97%
11 18.97%
The Mii Brawler
24.14%
14 24.14%
The Mii Swordsman
22.41%
13 22.41%
I don't plan on using Miis
34.48%
20 34.48%
Total 58 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|SWITCH HYPE TRAIN NOW BOARDING
(02-05-2015, 08:45 PM)recme Wrote:
(02-05-2015, 04:16 PM)Sportoise Wrote: I find it funny how out of the few competitive Smash players here, no one's main game is Melee.

yo, i would love to play competitive melee, but there are two reasons why i cant:

1. i dont have a gamecube controller

2. i dont have a copy of melee

sure, i can start on smash 64, but a pro classic controller isnt a good controller to be using. :\

1. I recommend one of the new GCN controllers released for Sm4sh; they can be had for relatively cheap on Amazon at the moment.
2. If you have a Wii with GCN controller ports and you don't have a problem with "borrowing" games, softmod your Wii (it should be a fairly painless process, moreso if you haven't updated your Wii in a while) and get an ISO/backup loader for your Wii that supports GCN ISOs. Find yourself an NTSC-U Melee ISO, and problem solved.

My Sm4sh mains at the moment in no real order: Bowser (he's my top), Bowser Jr, Yoshi (holy shit he's actually good in this game), Dr. Mario, Link, Duck Hunt Dog, Pac-Man, Wario, Dio Brando (i.e. Mii Brawler), and occasionally Luigi... sheesh, mostly Mario folks in my stable.

@Sportoise: for what it's worth, my main Smash game is Melee and I play competitively here at my school. However, I'm just complete trash at it, especially compared to "real" competitive players; I can't even wavedash yet (not well enough for it to be worthwhile, anyways) :[.
Offending people is a necessary and healthy act... Every time you say something that's offensive to another person, you just caused a discussion. You just forced them to have to think. - Louis C.K.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: SUPER SM4SH BROS - by Omega - 07-05-2014, 07:02 PM
RE: Super Smash Bros Thread|Argument Free for 30 Days - by BullockDS - 02-05-2015, 11:45 PM