Users browsing this thread: 82 Guest(s)
Poll: Which Mii Fighter are you going to use?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
The Mii Gunner
18.97%
11 18.97%
The Mii Brawler
24.14%
14 24.14%
The Mii Swordsman
22.41%
13 22.41%
I don't plan on using Miis
34.48%
20 34.48%
Total 58 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|SWITCH HYPE TRAIN NOW BOARDING
I still feel like because I play all four games so deeply and love every single iteration (evennnn Brawwwlllll) my notes about the flaws of every game, including Melee, should have more credibility though.

I still think the perfect Smash game would be Smash 4, with Melee speed and gravity, high hitstun, Melee radial DI, a higher L canceling frame window for beginners, crouch cancelling, less sliding when turning around from a dash (its more comfortable when its snappy), momentum based physics again, single airdodge (but no wavedashing), smaller spot and roll dodge invincibility window (shit is abusable), and higher knockback on nearly everything to make stocks go quicker and combos take more effort to perform. Extra stuff like 64 and 4's immense screenstun and damage feedback would also be nice.

It'd make it the perfect blend of 64, Melee, and Smash 4, with a normal skill floor and high skill ceiling. Not as high, but still satisfying.

Also typing on the phone sucks.
~~LOVE~~ 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9.
[Image: mousey.gif]
Thanked by: BullockDS

Messages In This Thread
RE: SUPER SM4SH BROS - by Omega - 07-05-2014, 07:02 PM
RE: Super Smash Bros Thread|Argument Free for 29 Days - by Iceman404 - 02-05-2015, 04:21 PM