Users browsing this thread: 96 Guest(s)
Poll: Which Mii Fighter are you going to use?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
The Mii Gunner
18.97%
11 18.97%
The Mii Brawler
24.14%
14 24.14%
The Mii Swordsman
22.41%
13 22.41%
I don't plan on using Miis
34.48%
20 34.48%
Total 58 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|SWITCH HYPE TRAIN NOW BOARDING
I can see where gors is going with melee, I neither agree or disagree in that regard to the gameplay itself.

Fast paced gaming isn't for everyone, but I still enjoy melee given that I've grown up with it since I was 6 or 7. But honestly I feel like that this is one of the only game that actually works with a gamecube controller otherwise it just feels weird using it in other games. Maybe I'm more used to adapting to other controllers.

(Far as melee's graphics go, they've definitely aged but we're talking about a game that came out around the same year the gamecube was launched. I think they were good for their time but they don't really compare to smash 4's graphics)

EDIT: to be fair I never liked brawl as a whole more so because of SSE and tripping. I have ill feelings towards the game because it could have focused so much more on other things that could have been included. Otherwise the gameplay was fine. With that being said the only mod that I can enjoy from brawl is project M only because it has Mewtwo, who should have been included from the beginning but everyone was impatient and yelled at Sakurai for delaying the game. And to tell you the truth Smash 4 should have been delayed too, both of them.
Discord is Dioshiba#9513
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: SUPER SM4SH BROS - by Omega - 07-05-2014, 07:02 PM
RE: Super Smash Bros Thread|Argument Free for 29 Days - by DioShiba - 02-05-2015, 02:43 PM