Users browsing this thread: 80 Guest(s)
Poll: Which Mii Fighter are you going to use?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
The Mii Gunner
18.97%
11 18.97%
The Mii Brawler
24.14%
14 24.14%
The Mii Swordsman
22.41%
13 22.41%
I don't plan on using Miis
34.48%
20 34.48%
Total 58 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|SWITCH HYPE TRAIN NOW BOARDING
No no, you misunderstand sorry. I love ZeRo now, even as a Diddy player he played very agressively to please the crowd and speed things up, while his opponent was the campiest Olimar in existence. He really showed that Smash 4 can be agressive, unfortunately he still only won because of the immense skill gap between him, M2K, and everyone else. Defensive play, when it develops more, will engulf the game eventually just like it did Brawl.

The Smash 4 stream took an extremely long time because of how much camping was going on, causing people to hilariously root for ZeRo just for it to finish. It bored the commentators and crowd so much that they began chanting "MELEE" when ZeRo was recieving his thanks. What blatant disrespect, but it only solidifies my thoughts that Smash 4 is fun to play but boring as all hell to honestly watch in my eyes. People have been complaining that it pushed Melee to 3am because of how slow it is. I feel like the crowd was mostly there for SSBM, SSB4 should quit trying to live off the hype of its predecessors and just try to be its own thing rather than it being shoved in the same convention because Nintendo told them to thanks to sponsorship. Though not as bad as the Brawl divide, I can see it just isn't working out already. They are just entirely different games roped under the same franchise.

Oh ERM, yeah, again ZeRo. He was really different this time compared to the silly sakuraivitational

In other news, aMSa is God
[Image: NeighboringBreakableCoelacanth.gif]

Edit: woah, Smash 4's top 8 literally took longer than the Super Bowl. Sigh

~~LOVE~~ 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9.
[Image: mousey.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: SUPER SM4SH BROS - by Omega - 07-05-2014, 07:02 PM
RE: Super Smash Bros Thread|Argument Free for 25 Days - by Iceman404 - 02-02-2015, 09:15 AM