Users browsing this thread: 95 Guest(s)
Poll: Which Mii Fighter are you going to use?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
The Mii Gunner
18.97%
11 18.97%
The Mii Brawler
24.14%
14 24.14%
The Mii Swordsman
22.41%
13 22.41%
I don't plan on using Miis
34.48%
20 34.48%
Total 58 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|SWITCH HYPE TRAIN NOW BOARDING
I demand more Hammers for challenges. Challenge Mode is pure cancer for this game. I need all CDs to unlock a trophy. Okay. One of the CDs is locked behind a Smash Tour related challenge window. Recover your stolen stats from a Metroid? Really? I have to hope it appears, let it steal my stats first and then bump it again to recover it before one of the sadistic ass CPUs do? God fucking damn it! And the challenge to start the final fight with 10 fighters. It's impossible to hang on to these. The one time I got 10, these assholes decide to use Chain Chomps and knock 3 of them off. They're NOT easy to collect, impossible the last few turns!
KO your rival 4 times in Rival Smash. The rival is basically a level 5-6 CPU player without a handicap. Add some Mii Fighters, which are by far the worst Fighting Team ever created, to stand in the way, obscure your rival and combo heavy %. Fuck. That. I had less problems defeating Master Fortress with 3 different characters.
I simply can stand them forcing me to play modes I hate. The only single player mode I actually like is Crazy Orders, which when playing it on 10 turns, is the closest thing to a decent Classic Mode.
[Image: QUmE6.gif]
My Game Maker games (Dropbox download links):

Messages In This Thread
RE: SUPER SM4SH BROS - by Omega - 07-05-2014, 07:02 PM
RE: The Super Smash Bros Thread. Days Since the Last Argument:7 - by NICKtendo DS - 01-15-2015, 04:55 PM