Users browsing this thread: 92 Guest(s)
Poll: Which Mii Fighter are you going to use?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
The Mii Gunner
18.97%
11 18.97%
The Mii Brawler
24.14%
14 24.14%
The Mii Swordsman
22.41%
13 22.41%
I don't plan on using Miis
34.48%
20 34.48%
Total 58 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|SWITCH HYPE TRAIN NOW BOARDING
just had to log in to post this.

if you think leaving after a one sweet victory after a bunch of losses is a ''bad sport''; then i think the only bad sport right here is you, and you fucking need to grow a pair and man the fuck up. it's a fucking game guys, i can leave whenever i want. and if that so happens RIGHT after i got one victory, or maybe i've been winning the whole time or whatever the situation is; if i got to take a shit, i'm going to take a shit, bye.

if someone finally gets a victory after me? you know what, great job buddy. you finally did it, looks like the student surpassed the master on this one. keep op going and you'll get better. infact you know what? class dismissed. oh and i thought we had some great fun you know fucking what i might just add you as a friend on my wii u. so if you accept me, we can return some time or another.

infact when i want to pay my respects no matter the situation if i was beating them match after match or they we're beating me match after match, most of the times i'll add them as a friend just so i could show ''this was fun, we should do this again sometime.''

seriously how is it a bad thing to leave after getting one victory? are you that bad of a sport? are you forgetting the times you've won before your opponent finally got you? the only bad sport mans ship that bothers me is when your opponent SD's to end the match rigth after you've KO'd them for a first time in a way so gruesome yet top notch tactics they just give up.

and if even that is the case and the leave the room right after that; then it's their choice and i'm there to respect it.
[Image: hnMDWvN.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: SUPER SM4SH BROS - by Omega - 07-05-2014, 07:02 PM
RE: The Super Smash Bros Thread. No Items,Diddy Kong only, Final Destination. - by Darky's Manifestation - 01-07-2015, 02:38 AM