Users browsing this thread: 89 Guest(s)
Poll: Which Mii Fighter are you going to use?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
The Mii Gunner
18.97%
11 18.97%
The Mii Brawler
24.14%
14 24.14%
The Mii Swordsman
22.41%
13 22.41%
I don't plan on using Miis
34.48%
20 34.48%
Total 58 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|SWITCH HYPE TRAIN NOW BOARDING
(01-06-2015, 09:09 PM)Gwen Wrote: I just don't get what's disrespectful, they're happy to have finally beaten somebody who's been curb stomping them, and all I'm getting is that you have the right to be mad because you don't get to kick the shit out of them again?

look at it this way. lets say i beat someone like 4 times or somethings. the 5th time around, i accidentally SD somehow, and they win. they leave after that match after a few seconds on the results screen. now, if it were me, there would be only one reason i would stay on the results screen longer than intended, and that is to save a replay. i would know because it happens to me all the damn time.

at that moment, you can pretty much tell they were being salty. i mean, who saves a replay after a little mistake that i made? why not save replays even though you lose? i save replays that i lose, probably because of a highlight that i had during the battle, like a well-executed warlock punch. sure, i lost, but i still had a good kill. people get good kills on me all the time, but they never save it when they lose.

also, i dont know where youre getting the part about us being mad just because we "don't get to kick the shit out of them again". if an opponent beats me 3 times, i leave. not because im salty. only because its obvious that they're a better player than me. who the hell wants to wait until they get lucky enough to beat their opponents?
[Image: XeE6VeC.gif]
Thanked by: Shade, Iceman404

Messages In This Thread
RE: SUPER SM4SH BROS - by Omega - 07-05-2014, 07:02 PM
RE: The Super Smash Bros Thread. No Items,Diddy Kong only, Final Destination. - by recme - 01-06-2015, 10:52 PM