Users browsing this thread: 77 Guest(s)
Poll: Which Mii Fighter are you going to use?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
The Mii Gunner
18.97%
11 18.97%
The Mii Brawler
24.14%
14 24.14%
The Mii Swordsman
22.41%
13 22.41%
I don't plan on using Miis
34.48%
20 34.48%
Total 58 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|SWITCH HYPE TRAIN NOW BOARDING
(01-06-2015, 08:00 PM)Gwen Wrote: Who says it's until you get the last laugh? Maybe you unexpectedly win, and you think "God damn, that's enough with that person, gonna end that on a high note."

If the other person seriously gets offended, I'm thinking that they just need to pound on their chest more and don't get the chance to.

Maybe they're tired and just want to go to bed, maybe they're hungry, maybe they need a cigarette break, etc.
The point of the matter is, you don't know why they're leaving, and if it seriously bothers you that your punching bag is leaving on a personal high note, I think you're the one that's got something to get over.
You're taking the whole benefit of the doubt thing too seriously. All those possibilities you mentioned could have been accomplished at any point. If you weren't looking for the last laugh, you would have decently accepted that your opponent was superior to you, prior to your "unexpected win". Leaving after your last, single victory is all kinds of disrespectful to your competitor and reeks of a sore loser. Sure, they could be hungry, need a cigarette break,  want go to bed, that definitely happens, but if you really wanted to do any of that so badly you would have already quit and done it, otherwise, you're just looking for the last haha.

And I don't get offended by it. I've played with people online enough to just find it hilarious at this point, as I mentioned a few posts back, but it doesn't make it any less lame.
[Image: 582217063e.png][Image: RWDCRik.png]

Thanked by: recme, Iceman404

Messages In This Thread
RE: SUPER SM4SH BROS - by Omega - 07-05-2014, 07:02 PM
RE: The Super Smash Bros Thread. No Items,Diddy Kong only, Final Destination. - by Shade - 01-06-2015, 08:31 PM