Users browsing this thread: 79 Guest(s)
Poll: Which Mii Fighter are you going to use?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
The Mii Gunner
18.97%
11 18.97%
The Mii Brawler
24.14%
14 24.14%
The Mii Swordsman
22.41%
13 22.41%
I don't plan on using Miis
34.48%
20 34.48%
Total 58 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|SWITCH HYPE TRAIN NOW BOARDING
(01-06-2015, 03:38 AM)Iceman404 Wrote:
(01-05-2015, 10:31 PM)Kriven Wrote: ^ Such a sadist.

Sometimes I leave the room after finally beating a clearly more skilled opponent, but I'm not rage-quitting--I see it as having finally beat the boss, and now it's time to celebrate with ice cream.

If I was your opponent I'd say you don't deserve that icecream until you beat me as many times as I did you.  :V

Its not about one win, I find it. There's too little margin for error in for glory's silly 2 stocks. Its more about the win to win count. If I lose I make sure to go back and see if I can beat them a couple or more times in a row or something so they don't get the wrong impression either, because I know it angers people (even if they're anonymous and don't have means of communication).

I don't know why it angers people. Not everybody has the time to go through infinite bouts to prove themselves to an anonymous. If we happen to meet again online some other day, sure, I'll play you again. If not, oh well.

If I'm playing chess with somebody and I continue to whip their butts time after time, I'm not going to get pissed off when they call it quits after finally besting me. Hell, I'll go get the ice cream for them.

This whole "Keep playing me, don't leave after winning!" sounds a lot like ego to me. Like they stole some thunder for even that one match, and you have to absolutely reaffirm that the thunder is yours.
[Image: Dexter.png]  [Image: Bubbles.png]  [Image: SNWzHvA.png]   [Image: SamuraiJack2.png] [Image: kQzhJLF.png]  [Image: Pikachu.png] [Image: tSCZnqw.png]
Thanked by: Koh, Gwen, Phantom Killah

Messages In This Thread
RE: SUPER SM4SH BROS - by Omega - 07-05-2014, 07:02 PM
RE: The Super Smash Bros Thread. No Items,Diddy Kong only, Final Destination. - by Kriven - 01-06-2015, 02:27 PM