Users browsing this thread: 87 Guest(s)
Poll: Which Mii Fighter are you going to use?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
The Mii Gunner
18.97%
11 18.97%
The Mii Brawler
24.14%
14 24.14%
The Mii Swordsman
22.41%
13 22.41%
I don't plan on using Miis
34.48%
20 34.48%
Total 58 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|SWITCH HYPE TRAIN NOW BOARDING
(01-05-2015, 10:55 PM)recme Wrote: idk, it just shows bad sportsmanship when you just leave on a whim. i mean, if you beat your opponent once, then cant you do it again and again? maybe you just got lucky by beating your opponent once. it happens

I don't see why that is mandatory to not seem like a rage quit.  Especially if there were already numerous matches that came before, like losing 10+ times, and then finally winning once.  Maybe they just want a different opponent closer to their skill level, and just wanted to at least try winning one time before switching opponents.  Especially if there's a chatroom and they say something along those lines.  Perhaps they're just tired of the monotony...what's the point of playing more if they've already seen they lose numerous times against this opponent? This umbrella definitely doesn't shelter everyone, and I know I've respectfully left after defeating a person once, after I've lost several times successively to them on Puyo Puyo VS 2.

There are other ways of being a sore loser.  Disconnecting mid-match, for example. Or playing like they don't care anymore, and just doing a bunch of random and/or silly things like swatting at the air and whatnot.
[Image: tamerkoh.gif?9][Image: DevBanner.png][Image: Youtube.gif]DLBROOKS33
Thanked by: Kriven, Gwen, Phantom Killah

Messages In This Thread
RE: SUPER SM4SH BROS - by Omega - 07-05-2014, 07:02 PM
RE: The Super Smash Bros Thread. No Items,Diddy Kong only, Final Destination. - by Koh - 01-05-2015, 11:43 PM