Users browsing this thread: 85 Guest(s)
Poll: Which Mii Fighter are you going to use?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
The Mii Gunner
18.97%
11 18.97%
The Mii Brawler
24.14%
14 24.14%
The Mii Swordsman
22.41%
13 22.41%
I don't plan on using Miis
34.48%
20 34.48%
Total 58 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|SWITCH HYPE TRAIN NOW BOARDING
Because it has no actual animation, hurts to perform in a consecutive manner, and your character is screaming one million times a stock while dust is flying and spamming everywhere. It just looks unintended, and you can have a competitive smash game without it, my point is that it doesn't have to be Melee to be fun and competitive! Every single other thing that made Melee competitive made sense or looked less ridiculous, intended behaviours. Though I did prefer single air dodging, the addition of multiple has seriously ruined the game in terms of offensive play.

There's this usual assumption that Melee was the only competitive Smash title and most of the time because of wavedashing, have you seen the 64 scene? It was even more advanced and enjoyed than Brawl

Also Koopaul, sorry but your post is just baseless assumptions.

Edit: Actually its an interesting topic though, considering I play both ways. I hate to sound pretentious, but if competitive players were in charge, some unnecessarily powerful items would probably be much more balanced; whoever conceived gust bellows would have been fired.

Edit2: In fact, if a competitive developer had time, they'd make any stage with hazards and gimmicks a lot less annoying to EVERYONE in general. You can't assume competitive players are blind to other styles of whacky play and want everything stale and tourney viable. I'm sure those stages would still exist, there just wouldn't be bullshit like the Yellow Devil.

Did anyone enjoy the Yellow Devil???
~~LOVE~~ 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9.
[Image: mousey.gif]
Thanked by: BullockDS

Messages In This Thread
RE: SUPER SM4SH BROS - by Omega - 07-05-2014, 07:02 PM
RE: The Super Smash Bros Thread. No Items,Diddy Kong only, Final Destination. - by Iceman404 - 01-05-2015, 12:43 PM