Users browsing this thread: 102 Guest(s)
Poll: Which Mii Fighter are you going to use?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
The Mii Gunner
18.97%
11 18.97%
The Mii Brawler
24.14%
14 24.14%
The Mii Swordsman
22.41%
13 22.41%
I don't plan on using Miis
34.48%
20 34.48%
Total 58 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|SWITCH HYPE TRAIN NOW BOARDING
(01-03-2015, 09:10 AM)Sportoise Wrote: But hold on Koops, I have a surprise for you. http://smashboards.com/threads/item-stan...et.379640/

Holy shit I'm not Koops but if the Smash community adopted this I'd be completely okay with it. These are items with actual counterplay that require skill to use, and I can actually actively think of responses to besides "run away from it", and will not completely Fuck You Until The Morning (except for the warp star, but even that has counterplay)

Koopaul < Most of us are talking about like, the Golden Hammer, Maxim Tomato, Pokeballs and the Fan. Hammers and Pokeballs themselves are based on luck (there is the small chance the head of the hammer will off, or it's a squeaky gold hammer - and i'm so glad when a Goldeen jumps out of that Pokeball) and if things go right, they're one giant hitbox for ten seconds, that, even with limited mobility, guarantees a KO. You can argue that those items take skill, but really - they're pretty broken.
And the fan. Oh my god fuck the fan. Seriously.

I'll admit, playing with the ray gun on and getting a KO purely on your opponent riding the gun blasts off the stage was very satisfying and a lot of fun. ):
[Image: 57d2BGH.png]
! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! refs
shoutouts to cutesu for the new av!
Thanked by: recme

Messages In This Thread
RE: SUPER SM4SH BROS - by Omega - 07-05-2014, 07:02 PM
RE: The Super Smash Bros Thread. No Items,Diddy Kong only, Final Destination. - by Kosheh - 01-03-2015, 12:13 PM