Users browsing this thread: 58 Guest(s)
Poll: Which Mii Fighter are you going to use?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
The Mii Gunner
18.97%
11 18.97%
The Mii Brawler
24.14%
14 24.14%
The Mii Swordsman
22.41%
13 22.41%
I don't plan on using Miis
34.48%
20 34.48%
Total 58 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|SWITCH HYPE TRAIN NOW BOARDING
Well to be fair, winning a match with a Raygun would require a substantial amount of luck. You'd have to have luck for the Raygun to appear near you, or atleast closer to you than your opponent. You have to have luck that they don't get anything better in the mean time, such as a Franklin Badge, Cracker Launcher, or etc. You have to have luck that a Starman doesn't randomly appear in their patch while being hit. You have to have luck that a green she'll doesn't appear right beside them when they get up. You have to have luck to where an explosive crate, bomb-omb, Deku Nut, Mr. Freezie, Smart Bomv, or etc doesn't appear right in front of you the next time you shoot. Rinse and repeat for each new Raygun, unless you're able to take 5/4/3/2 stocks (depending on the game) with 16 shots. Sure, it takes some skill to space the shots out and time them well enough to get your opponent off stage and endgeguard. But that's less exciting, safer, and takes less skill than a fox shinespiking someone offstage.

If you're tired of people giving you shit for preferring items, try finding better people. Most people I know in the scene don't care how you play, because they still/or remember when they played causually.

But hold on Koops, I have a surprise for you. http://smashboards.com/threads/item-stan...et.379640/
[Image: 803ce84258.gif]
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: SUPER SM4SH BROS - by Omega - 07-05-2014, 07:02 PM
RE: The Super Smash Bros Thread. No Items,Diddy Kong only, Final Destination. - by [robo9] - 01-03-2015, 09:10 AM