Users browsing this thread: 80 Guest(s)
Poll: Which Mii Fighter are you going to use?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
The Mii Gunner
18.97%
11 18.97%
The Mii Brawler
24.14%
14 24.14%
The Mii Swordsman
22.41%
13 22.41%
I don't plan on using Miis
34.48%
20 34.48%
Total 58 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|SWITCH HYPE TRAIN NOW BOARDING
(01-02-2015, 04:58 AM)Koopaul Wrote: People would argue with me that its not competitive if you play on these stages or have these items or use these rules etc. Why should I let others define my experience?

Do you really want to start this again, Koopaul? Because this conversation has gone on before, and you've shown you literally have no god-damned clue on what you're talking about. You're out of your fucking element Donnie, and Im not going to deal with your brand of Koopaul Bullshit™ on this subject. There's a good reason why items and stages are banned in competetive play, and if you took some time to look it up you'd understand why.

And yeah, I found out it was mistranslated earlier, that it wouldn't be good to focus a game on only competetive play. I understand that, as you wouldn't want a game focused exclusively on casual play either. It's not fair to exclude any of the two sides
[Image: 803ce84258.gif]
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: SUPER SM4SH BROS - by Omega - 07-05-2014, 07:02 PM
RE: The Super Smash Bros Thread. No Items,Diddy Kong only, Final Destination. - by [robo9] - 01-02-2015, 08:49 AM