Users browsing this thread: 91 Guest(s)
Poll: Which Mii Fighter are you going to use?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
The Mii Gunner
18.97%
11 18.97%
The Mii Brawler
24.14%
14 24.14%
The Mii Swordsman
22.41%
13 22.41%
I don't plan on using Miis
34.48%
20 34.48%
Total 58 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|SWITCH HYPE TRAIN NOW BOARDING
Hey uh I don't know if it's just me but does Greninja's up special work really shitty

like, I'll hold the stick diagonally for an up special (as Greninja's up-special works like Pikachu's where you have to tap the stick twice to control Quick Attack; with Quick Attack you can move diagonally which is nice for recoveries etc.) and instead, this idiot Greninja will do his side special and I'll be too low to the platform and it'll be too late to recover, which really sucks when I'm doing well as Greninja in like Crazy Orders and I die due to the bullshit way he controls

You'd think the nature of Greninja's up-special would allow you to tilt in different directions for some good recoveries like Pikachu can given he's such a nimble character, but it just feels cumbersome. Even weirder is that this seems to be a thing that ONLY affects Greninja and happens in BOTH the Wii U and 3DS games.

Yes, it's possible to tilt Greninja's up special, but it's like the tiniest threshold and as a result you have no choice but to hold ACTUALLY HOLD UP on the control stick to do it, which kinda gimps Greninja's recovery potential and also limits its uses quite a bit (think like, Pikachu or Lucario's recovery and how that's practical when you're on-stage for defensive uses)
[Image: 57d2BGH.png]
! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! refs
shoutouts to cutesu for the new av!
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: SUPER SM4SH BROS - by Omega - 07-05-2014, 07:02 PM
RE: SUPER SM4SH BROS: WII U (Spoilers Warning) - by Kosheh - 12-04-2014, 07:27 AM